Hunan New Diamond Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||New Diamond|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packaging and wooden box packing|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||According to order quantity|
|Diameter (mm):||146-152mm||No Head Length(mm):||260mm|
|Number Of Vents:||2||Head Shape:||Flat Face Bit/Concave Face/Convex Face|
|Material:||Alloy Steel||Spline Key Number:||8|
hard rock drill bits,
ballistic button bits
COP54 DTH Drill Bits bit for high wind pressure engineering drilling
The hard alloy steel bit used in drilling in hard macadam is not only beneficial to rock breaking, but also has a longer life than the diamond bit.
The drilling speed is low, the centrifugal force is small, and the impact of the drilling tool on the hole wall is small. Moreover, this drilling method uses high frequency impact on the hole bottom to reduce the influence of hole deviation on the broken or inclined formation, thus improving the verticality of the drilling hole and reducing the rock collapse of the hole wall.
The alloy steel is very strong and has long service life.
Strong torque, head design rich for different geological needs.
Standard of work size. Reduce wear and tear to screws and extend service life.
Different sizes and sizes. Meet the needs of different airlines.
|Number of vents||NO X button diamter||weight (KG)|
|Concave Face||146||2||Round Button||8XØ18||4XØ15+3XØ14|
|Flat Face Bit||152||2||Round Button+Ballistic Button||8XØ18||8XØ14|
|We can design and manufacture according to customers requirement of the bit diameter,the NO.of air holes,carbide buttons and the face shape.|
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
The appearance of the picture is different from that of the actual product, and the actual product is the
Contact Person: Rick.liao