Hunan New Diamond Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||New Diamond|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packaging and wooden box packing|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||According to order quantity|
|Diameter (mm):||90-105mm||No Head Length(mm):||215mm|
|Number Of Vents:||2||Head Shape:||Flat Face Bit/Concave Face/Convex Face|
|Material:||Alloy Steel||Spline Key Number:||8|
hard rock drill bits,
air hammer drill bits
COP32 Alloy steel DTH impact bit drilling tool DTH Drill Bits
The alloy steel is very strong and has long service life.
Strong torque, head design rich for different geological needs.
Standard of work size. Reduce wear and tear to screws and extend service life.
Different sizes and sizes. Meet the needs of different airlines.
The medium-deep hole blasting has been gradually implemented in the mine, so it is inseparable from the DTH drilling tool. Compared with hand wind drills, whether it is safety, reducing the labor intensity of workers, improving the working environment, or increasing rock drilling rate, production efficiency, and increasing enterprise efficiency, down-drilling tools have advantages that are unmatched by hand drills.
|Number of vents||NO X button diamter||weight (KG)|
|COP32||Convex face||90||2||Parabolic button||8XØ12||6XØ11|
|Convex face||105||2||Parabolic button||8XØ13||5XØ13+2XØ12|
|We can design and manufacture according to customers requirement of the bit diameter,the NO.of air holes,carbide buttons and the face shape.|
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
The appearance of the picture is different from that of the actual product, and the actual product is the
Contact Person: Rick.liao