Hunan New Diamond Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
|Place of Origin:
|Hunan, China (Mainland)
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Carton packaging and wooden box packing
|5-8 work days
|Western Union, T/T, L/C
|According to order quantity
|No Head Length(mm):
|Number Of Vents:
|Flat Face Bit/Concave Face/Convex Face
|Spline Key Number:
ballistic button bits,
air hammer drill bits
Cemented Carbide Steel Tapered Button Bits High Drilling Efficiency Long Life Span
1. Long life span: the wear-resist of tungsten carbides is 10-20 times higher compared with other similar materials, which greatly extends the life of the carbide bits;
2. High drilling efficiency: the high grade hardness of the carbides can always stay sharp, which could increase the drilling speeds too;
3. New Diamond's bits are widely used in different rock formations like carbonate rock,limestone,chalk rock, clay rock,siltstone and sandstone;
4. It can greatly reduce the drilling cost, because of its high drilling speed and life span, which reduces the times to changes bits in the drilling service.
The alloy steel is very strong and has long service life.
Strong torque, head design rich for different geological needs.
Standard of work size. Reduce wear and tear to screws and extend service life.
Different sizes and sizes. Meet the needs of different airlines.
|Number of vents
|NO X button diamter
|We can design and manufacture according to customers requirement of the bit diameter,the NO.of air holes,carbide buttons and the face shape.
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
The appearance of the picture is different from that of the actual product, and the actual product is the
Contact Person: Rick.liao