Hunan New Diamond Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||New Diamond|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packaging and wooden box packing|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||According to order quantity|
|Diameter (mm):||305mm||No Head Length(mm):||275mm|
|Number Of Vents:||3||Head Shape:||Flat Face Bit/Concave Face/Convex Face|
|Material:||Alloy Steel||Spline Key Number:||12|
hard rock drill bits,
air hammer drill bits
Down The Hole Drilling Tools / Top Hammer Drilling Tools For Water Well Drilling
1- We really do the high-end quality, low-end price.
2- We have an independent quality testing center with complete testing equipment to achieve 100% inspection before shipment.
3- We can order all kinds of non-standard products according to customers' drawings and requirements. Sincerely welcome you to visit our factory for on-site inspection.
The medium-deep hole blasting has been gradually implemented in the mine, so it is inseparable from the DTH drilling tool. Compared with hand wind drills, whether it is safety, reducing the labor intensity of workers, improving the working environment, or increasing rock drilling rate, production efficiency, and increasing enterprise efficiency, down-drilling tools have advantages that are unmatched by hand drills.
DTH drilling tools mainly include down-the-hole drilling rigs, down-the-hole drill pipes, down-hole impactors and down-the-hole drills. From the raw materials entering the factory to the finished product delivery process, we always adhere to high quality and strict requirements. Strict incoming inspection, high-precision process equipment, advanced heat treatment equipment, reasonable and smooth process flow, and complete and precise corporate standards are prerequisites for the production of high-quality down-the-hole drilling tools.
|Number of vents||
NO X button diamter
We can design and manufacture according to customers requirement of the bit diameter,the NO.of air holes,carbide buttons and the face shape.
Face shape Features
1. Capable of drilling straighter holes in medium to hard rock which is broken or less consolidated
2. Offers high penetration rate in the above stated rock conditions
3. Has excellent air flushing characteristics
4. Predominant face style for majority of drilling conditions
1. Have a superior performance in hard, abrasive and broken rock conditions
2. They however have a slower penetration rate in comparison to a concave face bit
1. This face has been designed to offer high penetration rate in soft rock such as shale, limestone etc
2. They are recognized for having excellent capability for drilling into moderately consolidated rock conditions
Contact Person: Rick.liao