Hunan New Diamond Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
|Place of Origin:||Hunan, China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||New Diamond|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packaging and wooden box packing|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||According to order quantity|
|Type:||Drill Bit||Processing Type:||Forging|
|Button Shape:||Spherical/Ballistic/parabolic/sharp/falt Bottons||Usage:||Quarrying& Ore Mining& Well Drilling|
bore well drill bits,
rock boring bits
In DTH drilling, the rock drilling bit is a continuation of the shank, which the rock drill piston strikes directly. Since the piston is in direct contact with the drill bit, little energy is lost. This gives DTH drilling a nearly constant penetration rate regardless of hole length.
DTH bits are paired with their corresponding hammers (by drilling hole diameter and spline configuration). Customers can customize their DTH bits in various ways, such as changing the tungsten carbide insert profile (spherical, ballistic, etc.), face profile (flat face, concave, convex, etc.), and flushing holes.
• Medium to large size drilling diameters
• Works in high pressure range, capable of drilling deep hole lengths
Down the hole hammers are connected with down the hole bits to do the drilling works. New Diamond uses high quality steel and the best level tungsten carbide as the raw material,with it's special heating treatment technique and advanced carbide inserting technique ,the bits perform well even on the hard rock formations and save the energy to a maximum limit at the same time.
It is mainly used in geological exploration, coal mine, water conservancy and hydropower, highway, railway, bridge, construction and so on.
|1-2” Middle Air Pressure DTH Bits|
|THE Drill Head Diameter(mm)||Spline Key Number||NO.Air Holes||Gauge Buttons||Front Buttons||Weight(KG)|
|WE can design and manufacture according to customers requirement of the bit diameter,the NO.of air holes,carbide buttons and the face shape.|
1. Long life span: the wear-resist of tungsten carbides is 10-20 times higher compared with other similar materials, which greatly extends the life of the carbide bits;
2. High drilling efficiency: the high grade hardness of the carbides can always stay sharp, which could increase the drilling speeds too;
3. New Diamond's bits are widely used in different rock formations like carbonate rock,limestone,chalk rock, clay rock,siltstone and sandstone;
4. It can greatly reduce the drilling cost, because of its high drilling speed and life span, which reduces the times to changes bits in the drilling service.
The appearance of the picture is different from that of the actual product, and the actual product is the standard.
Contact Person: Rick.liao